January 13, 2014

Home-grown Innovation

This week the Underground Network took time to recognize five people as exemplary members of our diverse community of missionaries and activists. One of these was our very own Jon Dengler who leads the Well. Jon was given the Innovation Award for demonstrating exemplary leadership characterized by risk and creativity. And if you know him, you know that's putting it mildly.

In this video Jon reflects on the Conscious Party, innovation, and risk. We are grateful for his leadership and vision, and we're proud of him as a pillar of the Underground community.


Note: Jon's mom did not write this post. But she does agree with it entirely.

1 comment:

  1. I have had the opportunity to share my comedic storytelling and cooking talents At the Conscious Party. I know Jon very well and I am proud to call him my friend and Brother in God..

    ReplyDelete